Arotatvika’s Ginger and Turmeric Massage Oil is a lightweight and clear, non-sticky massage oil that descends into skin promptly and softens it.
Turmeric is more than just a condiment. Roots of turmeric are believed to aid the process of natural recovery of the body. It promotes the elasticity of the skin, thereby preventing signs of ageing. The moisture-retaining capacity allows it to maintain the firmness and invigoration of your skin.
Turmeric boosts your sense of well-being by managing topical discomforts like when experiencing itching, soreness, bruising, cramps, pain or inflammation. Anantmool or the Eternal Root is known for the cooling effect that it has on the skin. It works for even-toned and blemish-free skin.
Ginger Oils with its spicy, sharp, and light scent extends its rewards to the mind, body and health. Its long-standing reputation as a healer has made it an indispensable part of massaging routines. It is is superabundant in antioxidants hence defends the skin against free radicals. Its oxidising abilities improve the elasticity and resurrection of skin.
Coconut oil is plentiful of Vitamin E, which allows it to bring to the platter the fatty acids essential for the flexibility and good health of your skin. Almond and Neem Seed Oil refurbish the lost nutrient and oils and soften and smoothen the texture. Rice Bran and Sesame Oil deeply nourishes forming a natural protective layer of sheen and glow.
- Produced by employing Ayurvedic Recipes.
- It is a Vegan Massage Oil composed of Ayurvedic Herbs.
- The formula allows light and quick absorption.
- Natural mood lifter and pain alleviator.
- Offers nourishing tones.
Directions to use-
- Tenderly massage into your skin and let it rest for around 20 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water using a mild body cleanser.
- Pour a fitting amount of the oil on your palms and massage gently all over the body.