Arotatvika’s Green Tea and French Green Clay Hair Mask is protein-packed, sulfate, and propane free and provides intense nourishment and deep conditioning for your damaged hair, enhancing your hair texture by making it damage-free leaving your hair healthy and you happy!
Anti-inflammatory properties of Green Tea prevent hair loss, encourages hair growth, and repairs the flaking scalp skin. Antioxidants in green tea can help to reduce cell damage which helps repair damaged hair and nurture it from within.
French Green Clay is one of the best natural exfoliators. It consists of traces of minerals such as calcium, silica, magnesium, sulfur, etc. which work relentlessly in nourishing and hydration of the skin cells. It cleanses and purifies the skin of your scalp leaving you with a base ready to be moisturized.
Kokum butter is a powerful anti-oxidant that protects your hair from toxins suspended in the environment. The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Kokum butter heals the scalp and promotes strong roots and creates a nourishing environment for the revitalization of hair.
Rosemary extracts are eloquent in treating scalp inflammation and infections. The mixture of rosemary extract along with other ingredients helps in the rejuvenation of your scalp and have more nutrients brought to your hair follicles, the use of rosemary extract will nourish your scalp, as well. They maintain the sheen of your hair and make them healthier.
- The Ayurveda based pre hair mask is perfect for hair rejuvenation.
- 100% Natural Ingredients ensure the safety and health of your hair.
- Revitalizes the hair and make them look thick, healthy, and attractive.
- We don’t practice Animal Testing.
Direction for use:
- Apply the mask to your scalp by gently massaging it in with regular circular hand motion.
- Leave it on for 30 mins and then gently rinse with mild water.
- Choose any essential oil of your choice from Arotatvika’s range of essential oils, add it to your Shampoo, mix, and apply.
- Condition your hair afterward and then apply a serum to lock in the moisture.