Arotavika’s Hibiscus and Chamomile Hair Mask is sulfate, paraben, and silicone-free and works fiercely to nourish, moisturize and cleanse. Enriched with hair-friendly vitamins and minerals, it promotes the overall health of your hair. Loaded with antioxidants, fatty acids, Almond oil stimulates hair follicles. This mild shampoo will keep scalp irritations at a distance and leave your curls shinier than ever.
Hibiscus is the symbol of exoticism! Rich in vitamin C and calcium, it adds volume to your hair, softens it, treats split ends, and enhances hair texture. Rich in nutrients, for instance, amino acids that are essential for generating keratin, stimulates hair growth. Hibiscus combined with Aloe extracts makes hair smooth, shiny, and silky.
Juniper Berry Oil extols to turn untamed, damaged hair into shiny, Sun-streaked, thick locks. Works effectively to reduce scalp inflammation, dryness with its abundance in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Gotu Kola extracts help hair breathe better by strengthening the walls of the blood vessels and promoting healthy blood flow throughout the body, and this resurrects the looks of your hair, making them look fabulous.
Lacklustre appearances are a no go when it comes to Chamomile! Chamomile contains substances that restore the shine and vibrancy of dull-looking natural locks. This herb can help to improve the overall structure of your hair, which is a win-win in the fight against brittle hair and split ends.
Aloe vera extracts consist of 75 active ingredients like essential amino acids and minerals like copper and zinc, which makes it a soothing, healing, antimicrobial, and moisturizing ingredient.
- The Ayurveda based hair mask benefits hair with detoxification action.
- 100% Natural Ingredients ensure the safety and health of your hair.
- Replenishes hair nutrients and makes it sheeny and silky .
- We don’t practice Animal Testing.
Direction for use:
- Apply the mask to your scalp by gently massaging it in with regular circular hand motion.
- Leave it on for 30 mins and then gently rinse with mild water.
- Choose any essential oil of your choice from Arotatvika’s range of essential oils, add it to your shampoo, mix, and apply.
- Condition your hair afterwards and then apply a serum to lock in the moisture.